Textiles, stain removal and washing
How to remove the stains
Textiles that can be washed in a machine
1. Place the stained item in some warm water
2. Rub in with Lemon Soap until the stain is gone.
3. If it is an old stain or an extra difficult stain - leave it for a few hours so that the soap can work
4. Rinse if the stain is gone
5. If the stain is not completely gone - wash in the usual way with Lemon wash without rinsing off the soap first.
Textiles that cannot be machine washed
1. Rub in Lemon foam on the stain.
2. Wipe off immediately with a wet cloth.
3. Repeat if necessary.