How to remove soy sauce from machine washable garments
1. Put the garment in warm water, for wool - use lukewarm water
2. Rub in with Lemon Soap until the stain is gone
3. If it is an old stain or an extra difficult stain - leave the garment for a few hours so that the soap can work
4. Rinse the garment if the stain is gone and the garment is clean
5. If the stain is not completely gone - put the garment in the machine without rinsing off the soap and wash as usual in the machine with Lemon wash.