How to remove stains from ballpoint pens and color pens
Have you got ink lines or stains from a ballpoint pen on your clothes? Lemon soap and Lemon Foam removes the difficult stains of all pens, markers or wet paint.
Have your kids decorated the wall with ink? Wash the wall with a wet scrub and Lemon Soap and rinse.
How to remove stains from machine washable garments:
1. Put the garment in warm water, for wool - use lukewarm water
2. Rub in with Lemon Soap until the stain is gone
3. If it is an old stain or an extra difficult stain - leave the garment for a few hours so that the soap can work
4. Rinse the garment if the stain is gone and the garment is clean
5. If the stain is not completely gone - put the garment in the machine without rinsing off the soap and wash as usual in the machine with Lemon wash.
Here's how to remove stains from furnishings and textiles that cannot be machine washed:
1. Spray Lemon Foam on the stain
2. Rub the foam into the stain
3. Wipe off all soap residue with a wet cloth immediately after application or rinse if possible.
4. Repeat if necessary