How to remove paint from machine washable clothing:
1. Put the garment in warm water, for wool - use lukewarm water
2. Rub with Lemon Soap until the stain is gone
3. If it is an old stain or an extra difficult stain - let the garment sit for a few hours so that the soap can work - if the water becomes colored - change the water and rub Lemon Soap again.
4. Rinse the garment if the stain is gone and the garment is clean
5. If the stain is not completely gone - put the garment in the machine without rinsing off the soap and wash as usual with Lemon wash.