How to remove greenery from clothes and other garment's which can be washed in the machine:
1. Put the garment in warm water, for wool - use lukewarm water.
2. Rub in with Lemon Soap where there is greenery
3. If the stain is old - leave the garment in the soapy water for a couple of hours so that the soap can work.
4. Rinse the garment if the stain is gone and the garment is otherwise clean.
5. If the stain is not completely gone - put the garment in the machine without rinsing off the soap and wash in the usual way in the machine with Lemon wash.