How to remove fish stains
How to remove fish stains from machine washable garments:
1. Put the garment in warm water, for wool - use lukewarm water
2. Rub with Lemon Soap until the stain is gone
3. If it is an old or particularly difficult stain - leave the garment for a few hours so that the soap can work.
4. Rinse the garment if the stain is gone and the garment is clean
5. If the stain is not completely gone - put the garment in the machine without rinsing off the soap and wash as usual in the machine with Lemon wash.
How to remove fish stains from garments or furnishings that cannot be machine washed:
1. Spray Lemon Foam on the stain
2. Rub the foam into the stain
3. Wipe off all soap residue with a wet cloth immediately after application or rinse if possible.
4. Repeat if necessary